MOTIVATION: it all counts.
You don’t need the perfect sneakers, the priciest gym membership or 4 hours a day.
You just gotta #MoveYourBooty.
Think outside the gym. Live in motion. It counts.
Video: Nike+ FuelBand Presents: Counts (by nike)
**JOIN THIS MONTH’S 22 WORKOUT CHALLENGE NOW! Email YES to email@example.com
MOTIVATION: 1 hour workout = 4% of your day.
Funny how just 4% of your day can effect the other 96% so completely.
A 1 hour workout is only 4% of your day. Use it or lose it. #nike
MOTIVATION: running is love.
Running is so much more than sweat and sneakers. It’s love.
This video makes me miss Paris SO HARD. When I lived there back in 2001, I always felt a little weird running through the streets and felt like it was a very 80s “American” thing to do. After 9/11 happened, we did everything we could to not look “American.” Then I found Luxembourg Gardens, where people were running circles and circles and circles around the gorgeous gardens every morning. Boom, community was discovered. If only I’d discovered a true running club then I’d have literally bridged that gap. Can’t wait to run those streets again!
Bridge the Gap: Paris Edition
People often ask what this running crew movement is all about. They ask how it’s different from a run club. THIS is a glimpse into Bridge the Gap: Paris produced by Jay Smith of BlackRainbow and captain of Paris Run Club.
We do life together.
We run hard and play harder.
Running isn’t a sport. It’s a lifestyle.
We run because we can’t be caught.
MOTIVATION: power of the run.
Power of you.
MOTIVATION: sweaty love.
Running, sweat, fitness. It’s a love unlike anything else. It pushes you, chases you, makes you chase it back. It inspires you, it pisses you off, it makes you question EVERYTHING.
And it’s always ALWAYS there when you want it.
Fall in love with sweat. Fall in love with yourself. Fall in love with the work. Fall in love with yourself. Your body. Your capabilities. Your potential.
And then take your loved ones WITH you along for the ride…
**VIDEO ABOVE that encompasses all that and then some from the unstoppable shutupandrun:
Fall in love with running. #FlyKnit @NikeRunning
MOTIVATION: the little black…yoga pant.
Sometimes the one thing standing between you and that workout class is the perfect pair of workout pants. Now I’m not saying that in order to workout successfully you need any necessary accessory. Frankly, you can go to yoga in your undies if you so please. However, there are such things as “incentives” that twist our brain into getting EXCITED about said workout class. And fashion is one of those things.
Do this mean you need to buy every ON-TREND neon color tank of the moment from lulu, sweaty betty, nike and adidas all in the same week? No.
However, investing in a stellar pair of black (or crazy awesome printed!) workout pants can make it easier to throw your workout stuff in a bag and go to your class or gym confident that you’ll rock whatever is thrown your way. Do you need 10 pairs? No. You need one.
Lucky for us, the FITfashionistas at WELL+GOOD have done your homework for you. Check it out here: The little black dress of yoga pants: Our 11 must-have pairs | Well Good NYC
Photo via WELL+GOOD NYC.
MOTIVATION: your BWB - best workout buddy.
Working out with a buddy makes everything better! It guarantees you won’t skip your workout, that you’ll push yourself further AND that you’ll catch up on all that juicy gossip.
Who’s YOUR BWB??
(photo via Facebook)
SWEATstyle: the trainers edition. #nike #manrepeller
Today we run because we can. Today we run because we are free.
(via Move Your Booty + Nike)